ActiveHealth (“we”, “us”, “our”) treats the privacy of our customers (“you”, “your”, “your’s”, “users”) with utmost respect and security.
What Information will ActiveHealth collect?
Collection of Personal identification information
When you transact with activehealth.ph or our page, we may collect your personal identification information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you:
- Visit the site
- Register on the site
- Fill out a form
- Respond to a survey
- Subscribe to the newsletter
- Engage with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site
The personal information requested as appropriate may include:
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Delivery Address
- Phone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
You may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the following:
- Browser name,
- Computer type and
- Technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information
- Pages visited on the site
- The time spent on the site pages, information searched on the platform, time of access and other statistics.
Non-personal identification information collected may be used for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve the services and products we provide.
Web browser cookies
How will ActiveHealth use collected information?
ActiveHealth collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Personalize your user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How will ActiveHealth protect your information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website\’s own terms and policies.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.